
I have, many times, referred to Logan as my "little Charlie Brown". Charlie Brown has been described as, "a child possessed of endless determination and hope but who is ultimately dominated by a perminate case of "bad luck"". Yep, that's my Logan.
Last week while crossing the parking lot (on foot) after picking Logan up from school a car backed into us knocking Logan over into me. No one was hurt (Thanks, God) but it was pretty scary never-the-less. Then, not five minutes after we got home... he ran face first into the granite counter top in the kitchen resulting in yet another black eye. The good thing - he takes it all in stride.
My hope is that as he gets older he becomes more of a David than a Charlie Brown. Psalm 13:5-6 finds David rejoicing in the Lord while battling a long illness. "But I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me."

1 comment:
I am so excited your blogs are keeping me hopping! I have seen many pictures of this boy with a bump...I remember one that happened overnight and nobody knew how! He sure is a tough little guy!
Post a Comment